JABSOM's second annual Holiday Tree Decorating Contest will be held this December. Make sure to register your Student (i.e., MS 1, 2, 3, 4, and Graduate Student), Office/Department, or Student Interest Group by November 30th. Tree placement will be assigned as registration forms are received. Please contact Melia Young, email@example.com, if you have any questions.
Student Category Trees will be up by December 1st in the MEB and BSB Lobby. Pre-lit trees and extension cords/power strips are provided to the Student Category. Prizes for Student Class Trees!!!!
At least two photos and/or videos of the finished tree and decorating crew are to be submitted to Melia Young by December 18th at firstname.lastname@example.org
so we can share them with those who didn't come to see all of the entries.
- Decorating time frame: December 1st to 17th.
- In-person judging will take place on Monday the 18th for Student Trees.
- Department trees will be judged by pictures, and/or videos submitted by December 18th.
- Remove trees/decorations by January 8th.
- $50 spending limit. Homemade, borrowed or donated decorations are encouraged.
- Office/Department and Student Interest Groups need to supply their own tree etc...
- Any winter holiday is welcome.
- Only are artificial trees allowed.
- Bragging rights to all other category winners: Dean's Choice, Most Creative, Recycled materials, Most Festive.
- Non-Flammable, Non-Toxic Non-Perishable Materials only.
- Label your tree with your Category. i.e. "Library Tree".
- Participants must provide their own step stool/ladder, scissors, etc...
REGISTER AT THE GOOGLE FORM.