Queen’s Speaking of Health Event: How to Fix a Broken Heart
February 27th, 2019
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
A fall or car accident could cause a heart trauma that you might not know about. Or, as you get older, you could have a damaged aortic valve; are you at risk and what are the symptoms? How are lives saved and hearts repaired? Find out with Peter Tsai, MD, medical director of Cardiothoracic Surgery, and Benjamin Plank, MD, interventional cardiologist, from The Queen’s Medical Center.
• Cardiac and thoracic trauma
• Injury to heart valves and vessels
• Injury to aorta and great vessels
• Aortic valve stenosis – what is it, symptoms, treatment
• Transcatheter aortic valve replacement — who can get it and how does it help
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 • 5:30 – 7:00 pm
FREE • The Queen’s Medical Center – Punchbowl; Queen’s Conference Center
Register online at www.queens.org/events.
Or call The Queen’s Referral Line at 691-7117.
Reservations required. Parking available for a $5 flat rate in the Physicians Office Building I, Physicians Office Building III (closest to event) and Miller parking garages.