Visiting 4th Year Students
JABSOM invites and accepts visiting students for elective rotations during the senior academic year only from LCME (or AOA) accredited U.S. and Canadian medical schools on a space available basis. We will accept applications beginning May 1, 2019, for the 2019-2020 academic year. JABSOM will be participating as a Host School with the AAMC’s Visiting Student Learning Opportunities (VSLO).
Visiting students of LCME accredited and osteopathic medical schools must apply through VSLO. If you are from a LCME accredited or osteopathic medical school that does not participate in VSLO, please apply using the forms listed below.
2019-2020 APPLICATION MATERIALS FOR STUDENTS UNABLE TO USE VSLO
- 2019-2020 Elective Application Form
- 2019-2020 Student Elective Information
- 2019-2020 Visiting Student Immunization Form
- 2019-2020 Visiting Student Checklist
- APPLICATIONS must be finalized at least six weeks prior to requested block date
ELECTIVE LISTINGS BY DEPARTMENT
For detailed information regarding departmental electives, please refer to the navigation bar on the left.