Visiting 4th Year Students
JABSOM invites and accepts visiting students for elective rotations during the senior academic year only from LCME (or AOA) accredited U.S. and Canadian medical schools on a space available basis. We will accept applications beginning May 1, 2019, for the 2019-2020 academic year. JABSOM will be participating as a Host School with the AAMC’s Visiting Student Learning Opportunities (VSLO).
Visiting students of LCME accredited and osteopathic medical schools must apply through VSLO. If you are from a LCME accredited or osteopathic medical school that does not participate in VSLO, please apply using the forms listed below.
2019-2020 APPLICATION MATERIALS FOR STUDENTS UNABLE TO USE VSLO
- 2019-2020 Elective Application Form
- 2019-2020 Student Elective Information
- 2019-2020 Visiting Student Immunization Form
- 2019-2020 Visiting Student Checklist
- APPLICATIONS must be finalized at least six weeks prior to requested block date
ELECTIVE LISTINGS BY DEPARTMENT*
For detailed information regarding departmental electives, please refer to the navigation bar on the left.