Faculty Development Events/Announcements
JABSOM FACULTY DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
2019-2020 Office of Medical Education Fellowship in Medical Education
We are now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 cohort of the Office of Medical Education Fellowship in Medical Education. Click on Introduction to OME fellowship 2019 for more information about the program and a link to the electronic application form. Contact Dr. Richard Kasuya (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information or if you have any questions.
Faculty Mentoring Program
- Hawaii Open Books: Reviving Out of Print UH Press Titles in OA Format (October 25)
Center for Teaching Excellence
- SurveyMonkey 101 (October 17)
- Tips & Guidelines for Preparing Conference Posters (October 24)
- Mining the HathiTrust (October 29)
- Preparing PowerPoint Presentations (November 7)
- Google Forms 101 (November 14)
- How to Create, Issue and Display Digital Badges (November 21)
Click here to register and for more information: http://www.fmp.hawaii.edu/events.html
Call for Associate Editors and Assistant Editors for the Hawaii Journal of Health & Social Welfare (formerly the Hawaii Journal of Medicine & Public Health)
JABSOM faculty, medical students, graduate students and others interested in serving click on HJHSW_Assoc-Assist-Editor-Ad-2019May14 for more information.