Visiting 4th Year Students
JABSOM invites and accepts visiting students for elective rotations during the senior academic year only from LCME (or AOA) accredited U.S. and Canadian medical schools on a space available basis. We will accept applications ONLY AFTER May 1, 2017, for the 2017-2018 academic year. JABSOM will be participating as a Host School with the AAMC’s Visiting Student Application Service (VSAS).
Visiting students of LCME accredited and osteopathic medical schools must apply through VSAS; must use the application procedure indicated below, and only after it is updated for 2017-18 academic year.
2017-2018 APPLICATION MATERIALS FOR STUDENTS UNABLE TO USE VSAS
- 2017-2018 Elective Application Form
- 2017-2018 Student Elective Info
- 2017-2018 Immunization Form Visit Student
- 2017-2018 Visiting Student Checklist
- APPLICATIONS must be finalized at least six weeks prior to 2017-2018 Student Elective Info starting Block Date. NO VISITING students are accepted for Block K).
ELECTIVE LISTINGS BY DEPARTMENT*
Department of Complementary & Integrative Medicine
Department of Family Medicine & Community Health
Department of Geriatric Medicine
Department of Medicine
Department of Native Hawaiian Health
Department of OB/GYN & Women’s Health
Department of Pathology
Department of Pediatrics
Department of Psychiatry
Department of Surgery
* A departmental contact person is provided for further information on each elective listing.