Monetary Donations

The University of Hawaiʻi Willed Body Program
How to Make a Monetary Donation


If you are interested in making a tax-deductible monetary donation to support the JABSOM Willed Body
Program and Annual Memorial Service, there are two ways to make a charitable gift:

    • By Check or Money Order:
      • – Make Check or Money Order payable to: UH Foundation
      • – In the Memo Section please write:
        • “In Memory of (your loved one’s name)”
          JABSOM Willed Body Program
      • – Please include your name and address.
      • – Mail to:   John A. Burns School of Medicine
        • Dept. of Anatomy, Biochemistry & Physiology
          ATTN: Willed Body Program
          651 Ilalo Street, BSB 110
          Honolulu, HI 96813


    • Or Via the UH Foundation Website / Online:

Mahalo Nui Loa for your support,

The Willed Body Program

Return to Home