|Office of Fiscal & Administrative Affairs
APM Section: A8.250
What is SuperQUOTE?
SuperQUOTE (a.k.a. Commercepoint) is an online request for quotation system that provides departments the
opportunity to post their requests for goods and/or services online. Registered vendors can view the
departmentsí requests for quotations and submit electronic bids accordingly.
When do I use SuperQUOTE?
SuperQUOTE is mandated for all competitive procurements greater than $2,500.00 but less than $50,000.00 that
are funded by General (1xxxxx), Tuition/Special (2xxxxx), or Research Training and Revolving (3xxxxx) funds.
Competitive procurements funded by Private (4xxxxx) and Federal (6xxxxx) funds need not utilize SuperQUOTE.
Departments may opt to submit hard-copy request for quotations to at least three qualified vendors.
How do I register for SuperQUOTE?
Click here for registration instructions. See Section No. 2.
- Any tips for executing a successful SuperQUOTE?
Careful consideration should be given to the following:
- Minimum/Technical Specifications (may attach a file as necessary)
- Category Selection (click here to see list of categories)
- Special Instructions (see Section No. 15 of Buyer FAQ)
- Stating "or Approved Equivalent" next to a product identified by brand
- No Phone Calls? Email Only?
- Delivery Date
- Award Basis
Last Updated: 07-27-08